Lawyer Peter Lange
Peter Lange is part of a highly specialized team of lawyers that offers you personal assistance and represents your interests effectively. He is able to solve almost any legal problem for you. Lawyer Lange is active in Munich, London, Sydney and New York.
Our focus is on economic & business law, especially the private commercial law and the commercial criminal law. This includes the total of all private law, criminal law and public law regulations which the state uses to control legal relationships between economic parties themselves and in relationship to the state.
Areas of Law
- General Criminal Law
- Economic Criminal Law
- Extradition Law
- Private International Law
- International Jurisdiction
- B.Sc – Computer Engineering (with distinction), Columbia University, New York
- LL.B – (with honours), University of London
- Juris Doctor (with distinction) Columbia University, New York
- B.C.L – (with distinction) University of Oxford, (Corpus Christi College)
- Postgrad. Dipl. in Prof. Legal Skills (Hons) Inns of Court School of Law, London
- LL.M (Magister Legum) - Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, München
- EEUU - New York State (First Department)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- England and Wales - all courts - member of the ‘Inner Temple’
- Australia - All regions courts
- High Court of Australia
- New Zealand – all courts
- Germany – Member of the Bar Association for the Higher Regional Court of Munich
- The Honourable Society of The Inner Temple, London
- New York State Bar Association
- New South Wales Bar Association
- New Zealand Law Society
- Auckland District Law Society
- Rechtsanwaltskammer für den Oberlandesgerichtsbezirk München
- British-German Jurists’ Association
- Anglo-Australasian Lawyers Society (member of the executive board)
- NSW Society for Computers and the Law
- Commercial Law Association
- London Court of International Arbitration's Young International Arbitration Group
- Groupe Association Suisse de l'Arbitrage des Jeunes Praticiens de l'Arbitrage International Chamber of Commerce Young Arbitrators Forum
- International Council for Commercial Arbitration.
- Lecturer, College of Law, Sydney Australia for training sessions for lawyers, including cross-border litigation, as well as extradition.
- Lecturer of a private training company in the subject, Extradition and Conflicts of Law '(Private International Law)
- appointed by the Bar Association of Queensland to hold a lecture on State Confiscation Laws (the confiscation of property from criminal acts).
- Presentation to the 'Eminent Jurists Panel' of the 'International Commission of Jurists' on 'Terrorism, Counter-Terrorism and Human Rights'.
- invited by the United Nations Special Rapporteur, to put forward proposals on the topic "Protection and Promotion of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms While Countering Terrorism".
- called as an expert to the Thai court for various foreign extradition rights and laws.
- permanently appointed counsel (external consultant) for the law firm Houri & Ghalayini in Beirut, Lebanon.